Got CB Docs, Got Questions

arabrab

The docs just arrived for our late March Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Caribbean Princess. Included within are two "Welcome to the Bahamas" immigration forms.

1. Why am I getting "Welcome to the Bahamas" immigration forms? We're visiting (God willing and the engines work) St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands), Sint Maarten (Dutch, though there's a french side too) and Princess' private island. Are any of these considered the Bahamas? Feeling geography impaired here.

2. There are three of us going -- husband, daughter and I -- but only two Welcome to the Bahamas forms. I don't see anyplace on the form to list minor children, but maybe I've missed something.

Anyone with CB eastern experience who could clear this up for me?

Cheers,

Barb K.

Princess Cay (the private island) is in the Bahamas. I am also traveling with 3, and I received 3 forms, but my granddaughter has a different last name. When we went to Mexico, we only had to fill out one form per surname.

The docs just arrived for our late March Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Caribbean Princess. Included within are two "Welcome to the Bahamas" immigration forms.

1. Why am I getting "Welcome to the Bahamas" immigration forms? We're visiting (God willing and the engines work) St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands), Sint Maarten (Dutch, though there's a french side too) and Princess' private island. Are any of these considered the Bahamas? Feeling geography impaired here.

2. There are three of us going -- husband, daughter and I -- but only two Welcome to the Bahamas forms. I don't see anyplace on the form to list minor children, but maybe I've missed something.

Anyone with CB eastern experience who could clear this up for me?

Cheers,

Barb K.

Princess Cay is in the Bahamas.

In our group (we sail 2/4/2006) some got the forms in the initial package and some got forms with the cruise tickets that arrive about 2 weeks before the cruise.

It seems as though Princess doesn't worry too much about these forms anyway. We weren't asked about them at check in at all. They had a box at the Purser's desk to hand them in during the cruise which we did but I'm not sure how they would know if you had handed them in or not when going to the tenders!

Archived