Para-sailing Turks

CLS/KAS

There used to be a parasail boat operating out of Grand Turk Watersports in Cockburntown.  I think they didn't reopen after the hurricane.

I have heard that Viator offers a parasail excursion.  No idea of cost or reviews.  But go out to https://www.viator.com/Grand-Turk/d968-ttd and see if that's true.  Viator acts as the middleman between small local vendors and cruise passengers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2019 at 8:00 AM, crewsweeper said:

There used to be a parasail boat operating out of Grand Turk Watersports in Cockburntown.  I think they didn't reopen after the hurricane.

I have heard that Viator offers a parasail excursion.  No idea of cost or reviews.  But go out to https://www.viator.com/Grand-Turk/d968-ttd and see if that's true.  Viator acts as the middleman between small local vendors and cruise passengers.

THKS....checked out the site.. nope... not through them.

just surprised that no one else has anyone to rec'md..

is there no parasailing happening there..lol

Your only other bet is to look at the Carnival (and maybe HAL or Princess if you are on one of their ships) excursion to a private beach house.  The place is in Cockburntown and they have had various water activities offered.  We've drive by the site and you can see a lot of different things.  It is possible that there are regulations against the type of boat used in parasailing due to the national marine park that surrounds Grand Turk.  But given there are jet skis, banana boats and larger fishing boats, I don't know why that would be.  Most likely not enough people doing para sailing to make a go at the enterprise.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2019 at 7:52 AM, crewsweeper said:

Your only other bet is to look at the Carnival (and maybe HAL or Princess if you are on one of their ships) excursion to a private beach house.  The place is in Cockburntown and they have had various water activities offered.  We've drive by the site and you can see a lot of different things.  It is possible that there are regulations against the type of boat used in parasailing due to the national marine park that surrounds Grand Turk.  But given there are jet skis, banana boats and larger fishing boats, I don't know why that would be.  Most likely not enough people doing para sailing to make a go at the enterprise.

tks..am on Carnival..other option will be in Aruba..just thought it would be cool to do it their.. you can probably see the whole Island..lol

• 4 weeks later...