Sunset Suite on Constellation

Kj9395

19 hours ago, caranc said:

I had a FV booked on silhouette for this October, 5 people. After a few phone calls and emails asking celebrity to confirm whether the booking was still being honoured. I had a response today acknowledging that these cabins no longer exist. We were offered two concierge balcony cabins at the aft (not interconnecting) or two lower grade interconnecting. They argued no refund but said our original cabin 8108 was no longer available. I have offered to drop one of our passengers if they can keep us in the same room. We are waiting to hear. Fairly annoyed that I had to chase them to resolve this and that there was no compensation or offer of a refund.

we have the FV booked on the Silhouette for the Transatlantic in Nov - our TA called celebrity yesterday and was told that the sunset suites won’t be ready until 2021 So our reservation would still be honored but that obviously doesn’t match up with all the marketing. 

5 hours ago, Stricks08 said:

we have the FV booked on the Silhouette for the Transatlantic in Nov - our TA called celebrity yesterday and was told that the sunset suites won’t be ready until 2021 So our reservation would still be honored but that obviously doesn’t match up with all the marketing. 

This doesn’t make sense does it?

We re booked on the Connie post rev. In an FV

That is strange, I have now cancelled one person off my booking in order to keep a FV / sunset suite ( they kindly waived the cancellation charge!) The only other alternative was to accept the two balconies. The rooms must have already been converted in the refit even if they are not selling them at the moment. My TA didn’t contact me I had to ask celebrity to confirm what was happening. Maybe it is only an issue if there are 5 but you would expect them to make contact and advise of the new layout.