At what point is it ok to take a "saved" deck chair?

mfan

I personally cant layout by the pool or on the deck for more than a hour or 2, there are too many other things to do on the ship.

I can't either, but some people love to be there all day.... They aren't considered chair hoggs in my opinion, they are only doing what they paid good money to do. With that said I don't think they should worry about their stuff being thrown on the ground just because they have to use the facilities.

I believe that if you yourself are in the chair, that is a very acceptable way to "save" the chair. If you lay in this chair for ten hours a day, that is also acceptable "chair saving." It is when there is no warm body in the chair for hours, and several warm bodies are looking for a chair, that problems arise.

I believe that if you yourself are in the chair, that is a very acceptable way to "save" the chair. If you lay in this chair for ten hours a day, that is also acceptable "chair saving." It is when there is no warm body in the chair for hours, and several warm bodies are looking for a chair, that problems arise.

That is what the debate is all about.. I completely agree with you as do most of the people on this thread.

It is THOSE PEOPLE that get up at 6 am. Put a book on one chair, a towel on the next, a flip flop on the next, then the second flip flop on the next, a bag on the next etc. etc. Then leave to go get ready, have breakfast, play bingo, and arrive at 11am thinking that those same chairs should be waiting for them. This is the people I have a problem with. And reading back it is THOSE instances that most everyone has a problem with.

What I would like to know is there anyone reading this that feels that is an acceptable practice?????? or will you not respond????

Also the people who wait for someone to get up to go to the bar, facilities... then dump mulitiple items and belongings on the ground / remove the chair / or lie in it so when the original person comes back they have lost it. Anyone condone these actions, and believe this to be acceptable?

Archived