Menu on 18 nights cruise

Moon_dance

Hi! My husband and I will be cruising on our longest cruise ever: 18 nights, next February. We were wondering if the menu in the main dining room will be all new items every night, or will there be repeat meals (like when we did a B2B last year, it was the same menu on the second week, except they mixed the days).

Thank you!

4 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

On any cruise, there are some "always available" dishes that don't change.

Among the dishes that DO change, each of your 18 nights will be a different list, but some items will repeat, in different combinations.

Thanks for that information! As I understand it, among the dishes that change, there will be repeated dishes, but always a few new ones. Anyways, we just hope there will be something new every night! I think we will try some specialty restaurants to add to the variety 🙂

I have found on long cruises we enjoy going to the windjammer a few times for dinner.  While we enjoy the main dining room, it is a little much to do a big meal each evening.  Sometimes you just want to wear shorts and eat dinner in 30 minutes rather than 1.5 hrs.  

We have found the windjammer to have a very quiet atmosphere at night. [sometimes almost empty] Many of the MDR items are available there.  We found on our last cruise that the desserts were better in the WJ.  One night we ate in the MDR and went to the WJ for dessert. LOL