HELP ! How do I

mc'smom

• 2 months later...

OK, I have a question. I'm having trouble posting a photo as large as the one Cuizer2 just posted. It keeps telling me that my photo is to large. I resized my photo, and by the time I got it small enough to be allowed it was 2" wide and 11/2 " tall. What do I have to do to get it to post like the one above?

OK' date=' I have a question. I'm having trouble posting a photo as large as the one Cuizer2 just posted. It keeps telling me that my photo is to large. I resized my photo, and by the time I got it small enough to be allowed it was 2" wide and 11/2 " tall. What do I have to do to get it to post like the one above?[/quote']

I didn't post a picture. I entered a link. What you are looking at is a link to a photo. Links take up less space, so the size of the photo does not matter. The photo can be found on the following link ...

http://www.cruise-addicts.com/photogallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=130063

So basically what you are looking at is not a photo I posted, but rather a visible link to a photo I posted. As I noted, the photo has to already be on the Internet somewhere so you can link to it.

Hope this helps.

OK' date=' I have a question. I'm having trouble posting a photo as large as the one Cuizer2 just posted. It keeps telling me that my photo is to large. I resized my photo, and by the time I got it small enough to be allowed it was 2" wide and 11/2 " tall. What do I have to do to get it to post like the one above?[/quote']

This one's not bad, but be careful linking to photos that are very large. That can be annoying for cc members that don't have fast internet connections.

This one's not bad, but be careful linking to photos that are very large. That can be annoying for cc members that don't have fast internet connections.

It's also annoying to have to scroll up/down and side to side to see the pic.

Archived