Junkanoo beach massage

dlphn501

I read good things on here about the massage place on Junkanoo beach.  I will have 2 kids with me, ages 8 and 12, so what do I do with them while I'm getting a massage?  I know they have kids massages also, but they aren't as long, and if I have to pay for 3 massages, it will probably be cheaper to just get one on the boat and send the kids to camp.  Anyone ever sent their kids to the kids club on the ship and then went out into port?  I heard a lot of horror stories about parents that do that, and then miss the ship, and the kids are now alone on the ship without their parents.

I have done this before and will more than likely do it next week as well. My kids are about the ages of your kids and love the clubs. They also don't like the walking and after a couple cruises - they always ask if they can just stay on the ship instead of getting off. I'll probably plan a massage in the Bahamas as well.

I will say that I have gotten questioned by the kids' club staff a time  or two when dropping them off on a port day. They have asked if I had an excursion planned. I think there may be a rule (maybe written, but not sure) to take your kid with you unless an excursion is planned.

• Thanks 1