Dickenson Bay vs Valley Church or Beach Limerz

Whitnee1

Every time we have gone to Antigua we have gone to Valley Church Beach. I really like it but getting in and out of the water can be a challenge at times with the drop off. I have heard a lot about Dickenson Bay and also Beach Limerz. Looking for sandy bottom, calmer water, and ability to rent chairs etc and have bathrooms food and drink available. Suggestions??

14 hours ago, Whitnee1 said:

Every time we have gone to Antigua we have gone to Valley Church Beach. I really like it but getting in and out of the water can be a challenge at times with the drop off. I have heard a lot about Dickenson Bay and also Beach Limerz. Looking for sandy bottom, calmer water, and ability to rent chairs etc and have bathrooms food and drink available. Suggestions??

Consider Catherine's, but book your lunch and day in advance, as beds are limited to clients only.  No T'erds

On 12/13/2019 at 5:42 PM, Whitnee1 said:

Since you have been to Valley Church ( you're right...the drop off can be a challenge) I would opt for Beach Limerz. To help you, here is a link to my recent youtube video on Beach Limerz from November 2019. It has many photos of the beach, the restaurant/bar, and, of course, my wife and me and friends. If you decide to go there, tell Gail and Barry, the owners, that Jim and Toni sent you. It will make Gail smile, and she has a great smile!

Edited by existentialtraveler
  • Like 1