Regal Princess Dec 8, 2019

minniem

We just got off the Regal Princess.  We did a 7 day Eastern Caribbean with stops at Princess Cay, St Thomas and St Martin. This was not our first 

Princess cruise but our first on a Royal class ship. First let me say I thought the ship was beautiful.  As we have come to expect the service was excellent.  We had a couple of issues that were important to us.  My biggest issue was babies in diapers.  I did speak to a pool attendant who told me swim diapers were allowed.  This is not what was stated in the sign by the pool.  It is of great concern to me that the Princess Corporation ignores the law when it comes to this issue.

My husband needs to be dairy free and although there was plenty to eat there were no dairy free desserts on the buffet.  He asked every day and was told there would be something tomorrow but the only day there was something he could eat was the last day when they had apple pie.

We love to dance. Most dancing took place in the atrium. This is a tile floor and is hard to dance on tile. There were venues with beautiful wood floors that were not used. Surprisingly there were many dancers on the cruise who would have enjoyed dancing on a wood floor.

For those people concerned about bar soap, it was provided. I did not need to ask for it.

Overall the cruise was fun but I think we will stay away from the Royal Class and go on older ships where the floors are better for dancing.

21 hours ago, minniem said:

For those people concerned about bar soap, it was provided. I did not need to ask for it.

Stock up now on it, there was none to be found on the Sky Princess a couple of weeks ago (we brought our own). I heard that this move is going fleetwide. We're on the Regal the 1st week of Feb, hope they still have soap