Soda cards

kimsbfl

Okay, here's the thing, neither my DH or myself drink much soda. What are the chances of sharing a card, is it difficult to do? Also, can you bring an insulated larger cup to have your soda served in?

Thanks!!!!

Kim - Mariner of the Sea Feb 26

Honestly, if neither of you drinks "much" soda, it's cheaper and better-tasting to just buy soda by the can. At $1.50 per can, you'd have to drink 28 cans (or an average of 4 per day) just to come out the same, more to come out ahead. Considering that you spend A LOT of time off the ship in ports, it's more like 8 a day, to account for the days you won't want any.

Other than that, a soda card/sticker is meant for one person.

I would not bother with the soda card. Just purchase each soda individually, it would probably cost less. If neither of you drink much, you can always share the can that you buy. I drink maybe three sodas a week, usually ginger ale if I'm feeling a bit queasy.

You could also bring along a few sodas in your carry on bag, just don't make yourself into a pack mule with too much stuff!

The soda cards are supposed to be purchased one per person. What people *can* do, and what people *should* do are often different. :)

If neither of you drink that much soda, just buy them one at a time....it will probably be cheaper.

Tracy

Archived