RCCL app

Dinda

3 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

We're waiting to check-in for our February cruise on Rhapsody. Any news as to when it might become available for the Rhapsody? I just sent an email to them asking that question.

The cruise line has not publicly released a rollout schedule.

• Thanks 1

I had problems adding activities to my calendar on the cruise this past week on Liberty. Every time I would try, it would tell me, “We hit a snag,” and to “try again later.” You could still see the activities, just not add them to your personal calendar. 

Purchases/scheduled activities made through the website planner (such as MTD, specialty restaurant, excursions, etc.) were all that would appear on my personal calendar. 

Edited by WeighAnchor

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

The cruise line has not publicly released a rollout schedule.

Hey Bob! Here is the reply I just got to my email to RCI re the app:

"Thanks for reaching out to us, I am more than happy to assist you today.
That's a great question! We have a projected release date of January 2020 for Rhapsody, which is right before your cruise. Although this is when we are planning on releasing Rhapsody on the app, things may change. The best way to keep up to date with what's new on the app is to check the app store. For every new iteration, we update what's new, so keep an eye out.
I hope this helps!
Katrina M.
Royal Caribbean International"

Sweet! I will continue to recheck the app during the month of January! I'm trying to get that expedited arrival on our set sail passes!! Not that we have to have it but it sure was nice when I had it on the last cruise! Cheers!!

52 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

Hey Bob! Here is the reply I just got to my email to RCI re the app:

"Thanks for reaching out to us, I am more than happy to assist you today.

That's a great question! We have a projected release date of January 2020 for Rhapsody, which is right before your cruise. Although this is when we are planning on releasing Rhapsody on the app, things may change. The best way to keep up to date with what's new on the app is to check the app store. For every new iteration, we update what's new, so keep an eye out.

I hope this helps!

Katrina M.
Royal Caribbean International"

Sweet! I will continue to recheck the app during the month of January! I'm trying to get that expedited arrival on our set sail passes!! Not that we have to have it but it sure was nice when I had it on the last cruise! Cheers!!

They should of said check this thread on CC.

• Like 1