Vista suite question. Please help !!

Mrgoodbar

Go to cruisedeckplans dot com. There are photos of the room and closet on the public site.  If you are a member or join (its cheap) there is another set of photos only members can see.  There is a walk in closet at the very least.  There are also plenty of drawers outside the closet.  It certainly will fit two full size suitcases of clothes.  If she needs more than that, she might have a clothes problem 😉

3 minutes ago, Mrgoodbar said:

Thank you Nevada Jen!  She is looking at photos now.  Clothes problem, shoe problem, needing to pack everything problem!

I used to have a mild case of this problem, but never to the extent of worrying if there would be enough closet space. Yikes!

OMG!  She made you come back and ask that didn't she!?  I have stayed in an Ocean Suite on Miracle on an 8 day and there was enough space for 3 people's things with no problem.  The closet in that room was definitely smaller.  They also have laundry service (free for suite guests if I recall).  If she packs 14 3 piece outfits and entire suitcase of shoes, there will be room.  I feel pretty positive that the smaller OS closet would have fit 28 outfits and 28 pairs of shoes. I can also almost promise you that she will have leftover clothes she did not wear if she packs 10 outfits.  Also, its not like at home where there are all sorts of other things in the closets that you store there.  Its just going to be clothes in there.  Suitcases go under the beds.  Remind her to pack at least 2 swimsuits and cover ups.  And at least one sweater to throw on over her outfits for the evening and in the show rooms.  Also, she really should leave room in her bags for the things she purchases along the way.

P.S.  Sorry.  Not trying to be mean.  I am currently emptying out my son's suitcase that he packed for our 7 day cruise with 8 thick hoodies and 8 pairs of kacki pants among everything else.

Edited by Nevada Jen

On 12/19/2019 at 12:34 AM, Mrgoodbar said:

Anyone stay in cabin 6260 and can give first hand knowledge?

I just stayed in 6329 two months ago, which is the other corner room on that deck, so I guess you could say I have first-hand adjacent knowledge. 14 days on the Miracle to HI. The closet had room to hang all of my shirts and all of her dresses, plus a bunch of shelves for pants/shorts/shoes. I am guessing it's about 5 ft wide with sliding doors. Plus there is a dresser with 4 to 5 drawers for socks/pjs/etc. The vanity area also had a couple of drawers for makeup and other feminine type products, and the bathroom had 4 to 6 shelves along the mirror for other things. There was plenty of room for both suitcases under the bed (we kept dirties in the suitcases). The closest laundry is almost directly under you on deck 5. The closets are not walk-in on Deck 6. 

Hope this helps!

Edited by thenexus2k

On 12/18/2019 at 9:34 PM, Mrgoodbar said:

Anyone stay in cabin 6260 and can give first hand knowledge?

We’ve been in 7298 and I have zero complaints on the storage space with 2 adults and a child. We normally have 5 medium/large suitcases and I haven’t had any problems finding a place to put things. I’m not sure of the layout differences in the deck 6 VS compared to the deck 7. 

There is plenty of hanging space, but a lack of hangers. Sometimes the steward can give more but it depends on what they have available.