Getting tender tickets on the Oosterdam

chanc

4 hours ago, chanc said:

Question for recent cruisers that just returned on the Oosterdam - what is the process for getting tender tickets for Cabo San Lucas ? 

thanks ! 

We were on this cruise from 12-7 to 12-14. Passengers not going on a HAL tour were told to report to the BB King venue at 10:00 am to wait in line to get their tickets. Once we got our tickets the wait for our group was not very long. The return tender process went smoothly. I don't know how they handled suite of CO passengers.

2 hours ago, Former Non-cruiser said:

We were on this cruise from 12-7 to 12-14. Passengers not going on a HAL tour were told to report to the BB King venue at 10:00 am to wait in line to get their tickets. Once we got our tickets the wait for our group was not very long. The return tender process went smoothly. I don't know how they handled suite of CO passengers.

We were on for  2 weeks in Neptune-for suites or CO you don’t get a tender ticket you just go downstairs and show your cabin card and then stand in line for next tender.   

OP-they will announce the process of how you get your tender ticket and where to get it.  Just make sure when you are ready that all your group are together if you want to get off at the same time.

Thanks @Former Non-cruiser and @canadianbear !   So it's pretty much get tickets and go downstairs to wait for the ticket number to be called ? 

The reason I ask is that when I sailed on Celebrity (10 years ago !), people would line up at 7AM to get tickets first and then go to the exit much later (after breakfast etc) when they ship actually arrived in port.  But the HAL process sounds like the lining for tickets is very close to when you get off the boat.