Encore Haven pool area

Peachypooh

Just a heads up (either because you will take advantage of this or want to avoid this) that

if there are any children staying in the Haven the Haven pool turns into a kiddie pool.

For our entire journey starting Dec. 15 the pool area was used by (albeit with brief

interludes)  school aged kids  using snorkel gear and walkie talkies

both in the pool and hot tub. . I was told that the sailing after ours over Christmas

will have aprox. 2000 children under the age of 18. Full disclosure if we were sailing with our grandkids they would

have been right there in there but for those thinking of a quiet dip in the Haven pool maybe

if you are lucky and pick the right week it will happen.

That has usually been my experience on every Haven trip. I always call the Haven pool the "rich kid swimming pool."  Adults give their kids all kinds of pool toys for them to play with.  The Haven is not an adults only area.  Its for families with kids.  It definitely can be frustrating. I took a Haven Christmas trip once on Epic and the hot tubs were over run with teenagers.  But hey, their parents paid the same price as me so they have the same right to use the facilities.  For the price you pay, there should be a Haven adults pool and family pool.  The go karts are packing the kiddies on board.

Edited by david_sobe
  • Like 2