CC members on any given cruise

Smilin_Bob

I often wonder how many of us cruise critic fans sail each week? I'm sure the percentage has grown over the years. I find this site to be the best for information and format. Why doesn't everyone who sails know of this site? I'm sure every cruiseline peruses these threads everyday to see how they are doing. I'm really surprised every TA doesn't recommend this site to new cruisers. I have saved lot's of money and have found great tips on making our cruises the best vacations.

Thats a good question but hard to quantify. It has been mentioned many times on these boards that CC members are only about 1%, on average, of all cruisers. But some Roll Call threads have very few people, sometimes a single post and no response, and some are packed with replies (more if it is a sponsored croup cruise). And surprisingly, there are lots of TA's out there that know nothing about this site.....

Excepting the CC cruises themselves, there is only a 100,000 + members at CC and only a tiny percentage will be cruising at any given time. This is stacked up against millions who cruise and don't bother with cruise boards.

Archived