Island Princess to Iceland/Greenland July/Aug 2020

2old4this

Never too soon to establish traveler comments for the cruise beginning in UK and ending in NY by way of Iceland and Greenland.  This gives we fellow passengers about 7 months to chat away, ask and answer questions,  research the several ports, and prepare for our boarding on 23 July 2020.  I, for one, having just completed the Grand Princess travel to the Hawaiian Islands and back in a suite in November and December, grabbed the last suite on Island Princess.  I saw the suites become unreachable with my booking.  Whew!  THAT . . was . . a . . close one!

Let's get started.  I'm Jack and I'm from central California.  My first cruise with Princess was recently on Grand to Hawaii.  I loved that ship and the ship's personnel treated me royally from cabin to dining and during embarkation and departing, too.  Why choosing this trip over so many others offered by Princess and the other lines.  Because it is a long cruise and goes to places in my yet unvisited bucket-list.  At my age, you do this one or forget it.  I'm doing it!

Island Princess.webp

2 minutes ago, 2old4this said:

Never too soon to establish traveler comments for the cruise beginning in UK and ending in NY by way of Iceland and Greenland.  This gives we fellow passengers about 7 months to chat away, ask and answer questions,  research the several ports, and prepare for our boarding on 23 July 2020.  I, for one, having just completed the Grand Princess travel to the Hawaiian Islands and back in a suite in November and December, grabbed the last suite on Island Princess.  I saw the suites become unreachable with my booking.  Whew!  THAT . . was . . a . . close one!

Let's get started.  I'm Jack and I'm from central California.  My first cruise with Princess was recently on Grand to Hawaii.  I loved that ship and the ship's personnel treated me royally from cabin to dining and during embarkation and departing, too.  Why choosing this trip over so many others offered by Princess and the other lines.  Because it is a long cruise and goes to places in my yet unvisited bucket-list.  At my age, you do this one or forget it.  I'm doing it!

Island Princess.webp 140.25 kB · 1 download

I think this belongs in the roll call for your cruise.  😉

11 minutes ago, 2old4this said:

I could copy and paste.  What happens to this sharing if I go to roll call?

The roll call is where all your fellow cruisers go to carry on discussions about the cruise.

What is your sailing date and I will see if there is one for your cruise.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 2old4this said:

Thank you Colo Cruiser.  I am now posted at Roll Call for that cruise date.  The display above remains unless removed by management.

You're welcome.

In your first post here mouse over the upper right corner of your post and click on the "report post" tab.

Enjoy your cruise!!