Sky Princess open balcony dividers

crusin'2

Not too many of us have sailed on the Sky yet (!), but I see no reason why they wouldn't have a door that opens between them. (The common reason they wouldn't, would be if there was a fire door in the hall between them, or of course if there was a step-in or -out in the hull.)

• Like 1

We have saided on Royal Class ships many times, often with friends in the cabin next door, and have never found a pair of cabins where the balcony divider did not open (that is not to say it's not possible that some may exist, but it would be rare).

I hate to say this, but you should be forwarned that in some cabins when the divider is open it can significantly block the opening side of the sliding glass door to the balcony, and can be a bit difficult to maneuver around.  Unfortunately, it's difficult to know which cabins this affects until you're on board.  On one cruise it was so annoying trying to squeeze through the small opening that we ended up asking the cabin steward to re-lock the divider closed after a few days.  I hope you don't have one of these. Best of luck and happy cruising. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, crusin'2 said:

We are sailing in 2021 with friends on the Sky Princess. We have cabins next to each other, D424 and D428. Does anyone  know if these balconies open to each other on the Sky Princess? 

TIA!

On Regal, we had these exact rooms and we did open the divider on the balconies. We had no issues at all. Looks like Skyhas the same layout so hopefully you'll have no issues either. 

• Like 1