Coffee and Milk Shake prices

zorky12

Daughters will be 20 and 15 for our cruise. They like all kinds of crazy coffees. I did a search and found some prices from 2016. Are these pretty accurate still? I will need to set a limit at least for my younger one because she will get probably 10 a day if she was allowed . Just seeing how much I should budget for. I will probable load some cruise cash and tell them when its gone your done. I thinking a choice of 2 coffee/smoothie/milk shake a day each is reasonable. Will I be able to see who buys what on my account as well? 

enhance (1).jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2019 at 4:14 PM, zorky12 said:

Will I be able to see who buys what on my account as well?

Only if you make your S&S the primary, then add people to it and give them spending privileges on your account.

This is more often done with minors, but it works with adults too. We cruised last month and used a single gift card to fund all three of our S&S accounts. They made my wife's the primary, added our son (18) and I to it, then just gave us spending privileges so that all three of us pulled from the same funds.

Your 15 year old will have to be added to an adult account. That's just how they handle minors. Then you choose to give that minor spending privileges or not.

The account owner can see their own activity plus the activity of everyone on that account. You can do this from the Hub app, it's a handy tool to have. Anyone who's on your S&S account will only be able to see their own activity, not yours or anyone else's.

6 hours ago, ChardonnayKJ said:

Does anyone know if you can use your Cheers pkg at the coffee bar or does the Cheers pkg just cover coffee in the dining room?

Actually, coffee is free in the dining room. No cheers package required.  Coffee is also free on lido. Only the coffee bar requires cheers or charge to s&s.

11 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Actually, coffee is free in the dining room. No cheers package required.  Coffee is also free on lido. Only the coffee bar requires cheers or charge to s&s.

Is that really coffee though? 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 10:08 PM, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Yep.  If it has caffeine and black, then it’s coffee.

Here’s a trick we use: fill a glass with ice, and then 1/3 of the way with half and half, and fill the rest with  lido coffee.  Free ice coffee!

I sometimes mixed the ice cream with coffee yummy

Take a Yeti Cup with you on the ship. Fill it a third of the way with Milk from the Lido Deck and then fill it up with the soft serve Ice Cream and stir it. Great poor mans milkshake on a hot day. I have done it almost daily for years when I cruise. 

• Like 1