June 2021 Cruises

Tom2

I want to book an Eastern Caribbean Cruise out of Port Canaveral for June 2021. How will I know when June 2021 Cruises will be available for booking? I have taken 2 previous Disney Cruises so I believe I can book a day or 2 before the booking period opens to the general public. I will be booking for some other family members and there are some particular cabin numbers we would like to book.

Thank you,

Tom

2 hours ago, Tom2 said:

I want to book an Eastern Caribbean Cruise out of Port Canaveral for June 2021. How will I know when June 2021 Cruises will be available for booking? I have taken 2 previous Disney Cruises so I believe I can book a day or 2 before the booking period opens to the general public. I will be booking for some other family members and there are some particular cabin numbers we would like to book.

Thank you,

Tom

While difficult to predict, over the last few years DCL seems to have adopted this pattern for release dates on new cruises:

• "Winter": first cruise in the new year up to April/May (not including spring Panama Canal and Transatlantic) – sometime between late September to early November
  • "Summer": cruises from about May to August/September (not including fall Panama Canal and Transatlantic) – mid February to early April.
  • "Fall": September until the end of the year (ending with the last cruise starting in the old year) – generally around May.

As a silver Castaway Club member, booking for Silver is typically the day before opening.  And you have to call to book (I believe).  Be aware you can only book rooms for silver members on that day.  Any rooms you would need to book that don't have at least a silver member in them (new cruisers) can't be booked until their window opens, on the opening day for the general public.

Edited by Shmoo here