What have you won...

cruisinbuddy

On my Christmas 2005/New Years 2006 cruise I came away with.....

2 beach bags, 3 bottles of champagne (which we could not give away), a deck of cards, and a luggage tag.

On previous cruises I have won a few Disney medals, a Carnival ship on a stick, and on Holland America a "dam memories" frame and an "O dam" mug. The prizes are the best part of the cruise.

In all honesty I could definitely do without the crappy champagne. I would much rather have a logo prize. By the second bottle I was leaving the champagne for my room steward.

kj

I'm going on my first cruise, and was unaware of all the contests they offer. How often do they have such games? hopefully, I too, will be as lucky as the rest of you.

These games / contests happen daily & nightly. They'll be in your little newspaper you get everynight. Hope you win something.

RCCI fanny packs, baseball hats, luggage tags; NCL bucket hats, flashlights, Princess T-shirts, document pouches. DH and I love the trivia games.

I also won an RCI mouse (with the little floaty ship in it) for an essay question on their web site.

• 1 month later...

I "won" a matching set of margartia glasses with the RCCL logo on them. Almost one every day....I would order the drink and the bartender would tell me I "won" ---and I got to keep the glass! whoo hoo. Simply for buying a drink. Who woulda thought? (I love being a blonde) lol :D

My Dh is a very lucky man...first of all he has me:D Over the years he has won a lot of things..A stereo cd player and five hundred dollars from a Radio station. A trip for two to the Cayman Islands from a Degree deoderant contest. A trip for two to Vegas. hotel and air fare and food. Hundreds of dollars on Lotto. Many concert tickets. and Last year on the Diamond he won Mr. Skinny legs and a bottle of Champagne...I am a very lucky women...:D

Archived