Price Drop Today

bury me at sea

I got a 40 dollar price drop plus a 50 dollar OBC on our 2021 Vista cruise today, thanks to a new Early Saver VIFP rate.

The overall rates for my 2020 cruise included the same deal but my cabin category is sold out so I didn't get any benefit from it.

Some of you might want to check your cruises.

Happy sailing.

Vista....

After you embark, try the sky ride.  Was not super busy.

Try Ji Ji's for lunch, one day.  Lunch is included; only dinners are extra.  (you can try the Italian place too, wasn't a fan)

BBQ is only open certain days at certain times.  Deck 5 - outside.  Great brisket!

Very cool "rocking picnic table" on the other side of the ship, Deck 5 - outside Red frog.

Also, deck 5 has a small and very uncrowded breakfast buffet in the mornings.  No people parade.

Have fun.

Don't forget, if someone in your category happens to cancel, that'll open it back up for price matching again. Until it sells out again, that is.

I haven't been able to access my Cruise Manager for the last 4 hours. I don't know what the heck is going on. I've cleared cookies/cache, tried three different browsers plus my mobile browser, but I cannot get to it. It'll let me login (barely) and I can view my profile, but cannot access Cruise Manager. Neither can my wife.

4 hours ago, marci4tony said:

Try Ji Ji's for lunch, one day.  Lunch is included; only dinners are extra.  (you can try the Italian place too, wasn't a fan)

The free lunch available at Jiji’s is really just Mongolian Wok. It is NOT a lunch version of what they serve for dinner at Jiji’s. Same with the Italian place. What they serve for lunch is what Pasta Bella on the Dream serves. It is nothing like what Cucina del Calpitano serves for dinner. Both of the dinner places are worth the up-Charge, though. Especially Jiji’s. They are even better than the Steakhouse.