Watermelon vodka

richbum

1 hour ago, amyotravel said:

Doubtful. It's not very common, at least not yet. However, Alchemy Bar does do some more unusual things and there could be a slight possibility they would do their own infusion.

58 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I don't know but they have watermelon martinis in the steakhouse.

Thank you both! 

3 hours ago, richbum said:

Just tried watermelon vodka for the first time New Year Eve. Is it available on the ships? 

Yeeesssss! This is some Good Stuff. Had my first drink using Cîroc Watermelon Vodka back in July for my Birthday.

I asked for this same Vodka on my last two cruises in May (Elation) and September (Magic) and the bartenders told me they did not carry of the Cîroc Brands. 

Watermelon martinis in the steak house are one of my favorite drinks on Carnival Ships

It is especially fun to go to the steak house bar, get a drink and then go to dinner in the MDR (nobody is ever at the bar and most do not know that you can sit at the bar without a steak house reservation)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bowman1 said:

Watermelon martinis in the steak house are one of my favorite drinks on Carnival Ships

It is especially fun to go to the steak house bar, get a drink and then go to dinner in the MDR (nobody is ever at the bar and most do not know that you can sit at the bar without a steak house reservation)

I had wondered if you could just go to the bar in the steakhouse without eating there, but had never seen that discussed. Now I know where I'll be enjoying a watermelon martini before going to the MDR!

16 minutes ago, SRQbeachgirl said:

I had wondered if you could just go to the bar in the steakhouse without eating there, but had never seen that discussed. Now I know where I'll be enjoying a watermelon martini before going to the MDR!

Me too! Those things look very tasty!