Anyone have current bar menus for Millennium?

cruisehabits

Hello all ~

Sailing on Millennium soon.  Currently have the Classic Beverage Package.  I understand it covers beverage prices up to $9 USD and anything over that we pay the difference plus gratuity.

Does anyone actually have current bar menus from the Millennium?

I've tried searching the net and Cruise Critic but it seems everything I am finding is a bit dated.  Wondering if the Classic Package covers anything @ the Martin Bar and what the prices of drinks are around the ship in general.  Trying to determine if an upgrade would be worth our while.

Anyone with anyone up to date bar menus or a link/advice as to where they can be found; your response is much appreciated!

Safe travels to all!  😊

The martini's at the premium are all over $9  depending how busy and the bartender they might make you smaller ones.  If anything you would just pay the difference.  Think they are currently 13 or so each.  There all over the place with the specialty cocktails at each bar/rest etc What many recommend is go on board and see if you need it.  The usual upgrade offered is 10 per day plus 20% so 12 per day is the cost of the upgrade.  Very rarely you can find an upgrade to premium discounted If you only get 1-2 specialty martinis you might not need it.   The premium tho does give a bigger selection of wines by the glass 7DD1CB1E-4D3B-4333-B1F5-D620DEA0F1F6.jpeg

under it for sure.   6E1350EF-E6E6-4A08-9194-1C7BD055107C.jpeg

Edited by bikerunner

IF one requires a certain "brand" of spirit..ie Grey Goose Vodka..you will certainly appreciate the Premium Package..

Same with Wine, choices are much greater...also sparkling water etc is included..  

I’ve got all the Millennium bar menus from about 2 weeks ago.

Will take awhile to post them all though, but rest assured the Martini bar is the only one likely to leave you short, there is plenty of choice in all the others.

We are on the Millennium March 14, 2020 sailing, we were wondering the same thing, but after looking at the PDF in Celebrity's planning section with what i s included in the two packages, we felt that we could manage with the Classic.

We do have another question, I too have researched this widely but cant seem to find the answer. Other than the per drink cap Classic/Premium, $9/$15 respectively, Is there a a cap on the number of drinks per day? 

Morning Coffees, mimosas, wine with meals along with pre and post dinner drinks, we're wondering if we need to budget our drink orders each day? Thanks in advance for your input. 

1 minute ago, BelloMundo said:

We do have another question, I too have researched this widely but cant seem to find the answer. Other than the per drink cap Classic/Premium, $9/$15 respectively, Is there a a cap on the number of drinks per day?

No cap on quantity other than having to order one at a time and remain civil and conscious 🙂

• Like 1

Thank you ALL for taking the time to respond and post!

I really do appreciate it!  To upgrade, even if it is for just one of us, it is $168 for one person since it is a 14 day cruise.  Plus we are doing B2B.

believe based on the information provided by my Cruise Critic friends I will stick with the Classic.  If I choose to have a few drinks over the $9 price I am comfortable to pay the difference.  I just don't see myself drinking $168 worth of something to make it worth my while.  We are pretty basic.  I do like wine and believe I can make due with what is offered and if I want to treat myself to something special now and then I am good with it.  Cocktail wise, if I drink liquor, I actually prefer Tito's which is included in the Classic Package.

So, I believe I am good to go!

Thank you all so much!

Safe travels to all!  😊

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bikerunner said:

The martini's at the premium are all over $9  depending how busy and the bartender they might make you smaller ones.  If anything you would just pay the difference.  Think they are currently 13 or so each.  There all over the place with the specialty cocktails at each bar/rest etc What many recommend is go on board and see if you need it.  The usual upgrade offered is 10 per day plus 20% so 12 per day is the cost of the upgrade.  Very rarely you can find an upgrade to premium discounted If you only get 1-2 specialty martinis you might not need it.   The premium tho does give a bigger selection of wines by the glass 7DD1CB1E-4D3B-4333-B1F5-D620DEA0F1F6.jpeg

under it for sure.   6E1350EF-E6E6-4A08-9194-1C7BD055107C.jpeg

Thank you for taking the time to post!

This have been quite helpful 😊

6 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

IF one requires a certain "brand" of spirit..ie Grey Goose Vodka..you will certainly appreciate the Premium Package..

Same with Wine, choices are much greater...also sparkling water etc is included..  

Thank you for replying.

If I do partake in spirits, vodka is usually my go to and I do like Tito's which is included in the classic package.

I appreciate you taking the time 😊

5 hours ago, Mark_T said:

I’ve got all the Millennium bar menus from about 2 weeks ago.

Will take awhile to post them all though, but rest assured the Martini bar is the only one likely to leave you short, there is plenty of choice in all the others.

Thank you for your reply as well!

Although I believe I have made my decision regarding which package to choose I would still love to see the menus you are posting!

Will you post them here?.....or is there another thread or place I should be looking out for to see what you are posting?

Thanks again!  😊

3 minutes ago, cruisehabits said:

Will you post them here?.....or is there another thread or place I should be looking out for to see what you are posting?

I’ll start a new thread, but I’ll put a link in this one. 

18 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

I’ll start a new thread, but I’ll put a link in this one. 

Thank you for that!.....very much appreciated!

Hope you had a great trip.....we are very much looking forward to it!  First time cruising SE Asia region.

Safe travels to all!  😊

Bar menus/prices for most part are the same fleet wide, not ship-specific. An exception would be the World Class Bar which is not available on M-Class ships. So if you see a bar menu posted for one ship, you can generally count on it being the same on another Celebrity ship. 

7 hours ago, BEAV said:

Bar menus/prices for most part are the same fleet wide, not ship-specific. An exception would be the World Class Bar which is not available on M-Class ships. So if you see a bar menu posted for one ship, you can generally count on it being the same on another Celebrity ship. 

Thank you 😊

I was curious because we generally cruise off the East Coast of the US and wasn't sure if it would be different out of SE Asia.