Majesty - Ice cream options?

7 hours ago, MississippiMom said:

I know that Majesty of the Seas has the additional pay Ben & Jerry’s ice cream available.  But is there any of the free soft-serve ice cream like Carnival offers?  (This is a very important inquiry from my 9 year old nephew,)

Majesty offers "free" soft-serve dessert up in Sorrento's for limited hours each day.

3 minutes ago, Dancingnurse79 said:

I seem to remember soft serve ice cream at the pool deck during certain hours, especially on a sea day. 

I've seen that on Voyager/Freedom class ships, but unless it's been changed it was in the Sorrento's area on Majesty.

3 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I've seen that on Voyager/Freedom class ships, but unless it's been changed it was in the Sorrento's area on Majesty.

When were you last on MJ? In November there were 2 soft serve machines on the pool deck just opposite the forward pool bar. They were manned by a crew member most of the time. I never noticed machines anywhere else on board.

• Thanks 1

Just now, SamTimeDining said:

When were you last on MJ? In November there were 2 soft serve machines on the pool deck just opposite the forward pool bar. They were manned by a crew member most of the time. I never noticed machines anywhere else on board.

I guess it's been too long since I've been on Majesty.  Thanks for the correction.

Sorry for poor night time picture, it was a morning of debarking and I wanted to capture them as a mental note.  The doors are closed so imagine them swung open and a crew member standing there to make your soft serve ice cream for you.

mj_icecream-1.thumb.jpg.ed7f5734db1a603d9ee4c61998477cc3.jpg

Hours are probably more limited than Carnival.  That seems to be a fleet wide thing.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, twangster said:

Sorry for poor night time picture, it was a morning of debarking and I wanted to capture them as a mental note.  The doors are closed so imagine them swung open and a crew member standing there to make your soft serve ice cream for you.

mj_icecream-1.thumb.jpg.ed7f5734db1a603d9ee4c61998477cc3.jpg

Hours are probably more limited than Carnival.  That seems to be a fleet wide thing.  

That’s where I remember them from 3/‘18. They did have limited hours but the soft serve was tasty.