Onda Menu?

Malamel

9 hours ago, Malamel said:

Does anyone have the menu for Onda on the Encore?  I've been searching and found a few reviews, but not the actual menu.

All menus and dailies from the Encore can be found on my live post below  Onda menu belie  

0D23D39F-423D-4A4F-AD1A-039655CA48E1.thumb.jpeg.8d3e120510059d6650a658ea7ceccdfa.jpegA5E8F7DB-1A7D-41E8-82BA-A7B7A4F9DEE6.thumb.jpeg.f74b1b29d83acb261c95771053b17298.jpeg42182AAA-B7AB-43B3-A138-20842D9F3155.thumb.jpeg.242e1c99c8180ecd5cace8de3d5fb440.jpeg

Edited by BirdTravels

I've looked at most of the Encore reviews, checked out the dailies and the entertainment schedules.  The thing is, how likely are they to change from the itinerary now, from Miami (7 day eastern) to the itinerary from New York (7 day Bermuda) this summer? Will the specialty restaurant menus change as well? Figured they would with the change of home port and destinations. 

I am going in July and want to be as organized with scheduling shows and specialty restaurants as possible. 

1 minute ago, DandytheCop said:

I've looked at most of the Encore reviews, checked out the dailies and the entertainment schedules.  The thing is, how likely are they to change from the itinerary now, from Miami (7 day eastern) to the itinerary from New York (7 day Bermuda) this summer? Will the specialty restaurant menus change as well? Figured they would with the change of home port and destinations. 

I am going in July and want to be as organized with scheduling shows and specialty restaurants as possible. 

In general, the types of entertainment will be the same when the ship goes to Bermuda. The days and times will change.

Show schedules, actually could change from cruise to cruise based upon guest performers that are on board any given week. Guest performers sign contracts from one week to several months in length. As guest performers and comedians change, the showtimes will change.

NCL menus are more or less the same across the fleet, therefore specialty restaurant and MDR menus will be about the same. 

All Florida cruises and New York cruises calling in Florida are all provisioned in Florida. A lot of the NY non-Florida cruises (e.g., Bermuda) are also provisioned out of Florida with a few exceptions for fresh, perishable items. (Cheaper to buy in bulk in Florida and transport to NY than buy small quantities in NY).