Australia New Zealand

Coventry417

Due to the terrible fires in Australia and how that can affect this trip, would Viking consider a refund. Australia is a huge part of the reason for the trip and I just read this morning that the Opera House was almost indistinguishable. 

47 minutes ago, Coventry417 said:

Due to the terrible fires in Australia and how that can affect this trip, would Viking consider a refund. Australia is a huge part of the reason for the trip and I just read this morning that the Opera House was almost indistinguishable. 

when are you going on the trip?  

Maybe you can ask Viking and see what they say? ..many on the various  Australia/New Zealand threads are wondering the same thing...

We were on Orion in NZ & Australia at this exact time one year ago.  Coventry, I totally understand why you would not want to go as from everything we hear the air quality is pretty bad not to mention all the other fire related issues.  If you're planning a trip as fantastic as NZ and Australia are, it would be sad to go at this time.  I am very interested to hear what information you get from Viking on this issue.   

It was so sad to hear about White Island and really made us stop and think as although we did not go to the island,  we unknowingly stood and looked at the island as we walked around Mount Maunganui. After hearing we looked at the pictures we took and realized we had taken pictures of White Island.  

Unfortunately it has been a very difficult year for NZ and Australia.