Persian Garden Pass cost

ISABELLA

We are cruising for 12 days in August on Apex.  Day passes started higher (I don't remember original price)  but came down to $39 about 3 weeks ago (but can't book it?) - message stating "Currently unavailable, but we’re working on it."  You could book at the higher price but it was only for certain days (port days?).  There was originally no 12 day pass but now a 12 day pass is available and bookable at $369.

11 minutes ago, Coarsegold_Mom said:

We are cruising for 12 days in August on Apex.  Day passes started higher (I don't remember original price)  but came down to $39 about 3 weeks ago (but can't book it?) - message stating "Currently unavailable, but we’re working on it."  You could book at the higher price but it was only for certain days (port days?).  There was originally no 12 day pass but now a 12 day pass is available and bookable at $369.

That seems steep to me.  So, $369 probably isn't including the 18% gratuity which then comes to $435.42 divided by 12 days is $36.28 per day.  I'd probably pass if it's that high unless a 4th of July sale comes through.  Thank you though for your expedient response.  

28 minutes ago, Surfguyxxx said:

That seems steep to me.  So, $369 probably isn't including the 18% gratuity which then comes to $435.42 divided by 12 days is $36.28 per day.  I'd probably pass if it's that high unless a 4th of July sale comes through.  Thank you though for your expedient response.  

My husband felt the same (pass is for him)....even w/ our onboard credit.  There are posts from a few months ago where the weekly pass price comes down and is for 2 people so I have been checking daily for our cruise...but no such luck yet.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Coarsegold_Mom said:

Patty - when is your sailing? We travel at the beginning of August and we don’t have these options. Perhaps closer to sail date?

Me either.  It's still showing that I only have one option for the Thermal Spa.  Hmmmmmmm?????image.thumb.png.b3711b7c54f90dd9913160ac2c9f60a5.png

18 hours ago, Coarsegold_Mom said:

Patty - when is your sailing? We travel at the beginning of August and we don’t have these options. Perhaps closer to sail date?

Me either.  It's still showing that I only have one option for the Thermal Spa.  Hmmmmmmm?????

7 hours ago, Coarsegold_Mom said:

This is what I see for our 12 day sailing on the Apex in August.  The day pass isn't bookable but you can get the 12 day pass....

image.thumb.png.affe2904ca72875a2ec919bbf1cf5d49.png

No rhyme or reason to me; as a previous poster mentioned before and I'm only guessing, that as the Aqua Class and above are totally booked up that they're halting the number of guests allowed in?   

• Like 1