Ovation 2E Obstructed view cabins question

Karter

Has anyone stayed in cabins 7516 to 7532 on the Ovation of the Seas and have photos or a description of what the obstruction looks like?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Karter

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

There really isn’t one- you will be well above the roofs of the life boats. 

Looking at a photo of the ship there are no life boats that far forward but there appears to be some kind of platform there.

The obstruction is looking down onto the white "platform" so to speak as Karter said above. You can see where the RCL maintenance worker is standing for reference of the width of the platform. These balconies are somewhat like the Radiance Class deck 7 balconies, with no direct view straight down to the sea below. Here's a photo of cabin locations to hopefully make things clearer for the OP.

IMG_2316.JPG

Edited by Hoopster95
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hoopster95 said:

The obstruction is looking down onto the white "platform" so to speak as Karter said above. You can see where the RCL maintenance worker is standing for reference of the width of the platform. These balconies are somewhat like the Radiance Class deck 7 balconies, with no direct view straight down to the sea below. Here's a photo of cabin locations to hopefully make things clearer for the OP.

IMG_2316.JPG

Thank you that is exactly what I was looking for now I can go ahead and book a forward cabin understanding the view limitations.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/7/2020 at 3:36 PM, Hoopster95 said:

IMG_2316.JPG

Thanks so much for this!  Best descritpion and picture I've seen yet.  We just booked 7532 for May 2022 and I'm feeling pretty good about it now!  🙂

• Like 1