My dining preference in my booking is unclear

wardamnweagle

When I booked, I selected “My Time”. It confirmed and I double checked emails showing “Dining Confirmed: Your Time 5:45-9:30”

I went to make a payment yesterday and now it says “Dining Confirmed: Confirmed” so I’m not sure what I’m down for. 

If I log into Carnival’s site it doesn't even show the possibility of YTD any more. I included a pic of what I see. 

087BA0BB-413D-4DFA-B0ED-0B6AC00406BD.thumb.jpeg.6d53c134b7e4c4619394f9640afb5ecf.jpeg

You are probably OK.  Late seating is the least popular of the 3 options & is almost always available.  Early seating is the most popular & usually gets waitlisted.  You could call or email to confirm.

Ours shows the same thing for our March cruise. It showed YTD for several months, then changed to "Confirmed" sometime within the last month or two. I just figured it was something new they were doing with the dining confirmation process. I wouldn't think it's a glitch because it showed up well before the website started having issues. I could be wrong, though. Since I see Early and Late as the other two choices, I just assumed "Confirmed" meant YTD confirmed, so I'm not too worried about it.

2 minutes ago, DB2VA said:

It is correct.  Your Time Dining is between 5:45 and 9:30.

I know. It used to be reflected in the booking. Now it says Confirmed but doesn’t say what it confirms, lol. 

Going to go on the assumption that it’s a glitch. Check-in is in two weeks so I guess when I go to print documents I’ll check again. 

Just now, Organized Chaos said:

Ours shows the same thing for our March cruise. It showed YTD for several months, then changed to "Confirmed" sometime within the last month or two. I just figured it was something new they were doing with the dining confirmation process. I wouldn't think it's a glitch because it showed up well before the website started having issues. I could be wrong, though. Since I see Early and Late as the other two choices, I just assumed "Confirmed" meant YTD confirmed, so I'm not too worried about it.

Good to hear it isn’t just me. My last payment in December still showed YTD. 

It will just be two of us. We opted for late dining last year as I figured it wouldn’t be as crowded, but we missed some shows. 

18 minutes ago, wardamnweagle said:

Good to hear it isn’t just me. My last payment in December still showed YTD. 

It will just be two of us. We opted for late dining last year as I figured it wouldn’t be as crowded, but we missed some shows. 

I didn't even think to check our documents. We've completed online check-in. I just looked at the General Information documents and it does say, "Dining Request: Your Time 5:45-9:30 Confirmed." 🙂

Glad to hear this, we also show that same screen on our newly changed Mardi Gras cruise for May 2021.  I know I told the rep. I wanted to keep all the same options on previous booking and he stated anytime back to me.  However when I went back in to look saw the same screen as above.  Hope it is just a glitch and that it  is referring to anytime dining option.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, JohnSpo said:

Can anyone confirm that has cruised recently that "Confirmed" dining is Your Time Dining?  Thanks.

As I mentioned above, it shows as confirmed YTD on our boarding passes. I trust that 100%. My Cruise Manager still shows "Confirmed" instead of "Your Time Dining," as it had in the past, so I think this is just the new way they display it now.

7 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

As I mentioned above, it shows as confirmed YTD on our boarding passes. I trust that 100%. My Cruise Manager still shows "Confirmed" instead of "Your Time Dining," as it had in the past, so I think this is just the new way they display it now.

Maybe, maybe not. My cruise manager says confirmed and the boarding passes have nothing about dining on them at all. 

2 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

Maybe, maybe not. My cruise manager says confirmed and the boarding passes have nothing about dining on them at all. 

* The Cruise Summary does indicate YTD confirmed for us. I don't think our boarding passes have ever had our dining information indicated on them.

1 hour ago, wardamnweagle said:

Completed online Check-in last night. Got my pdf for printing boarding passes and it shows correct YTD. 

Where does this appear on your boarding pass.  Printed ours last month and nowhere do they reference dining times.

• Like 1

Just now, wardamnweagle said:

Sorry, I downloaded the entire file including booking summary. It’s not on the boarding pass. 

Thanks.  I just downloaded my boarding passes again and they do not mention dining times. 

All of my earlier boarding confirmation papers showed YTD, but when I printed out the last one last month it showed confirmed. 

22 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

Would you tell me please does it show on your boarding pass itself?

Correction. I meant to say it shows on my "General Information" .pdf, which is what I said in post #8. I simply misspoke when I said boarding pass.

3 minutes ago, LittleYiaYia said:

Thanks.  I just downloaded my boarding passes again and they do not mention dining times. 

All of my earlier boarding confirmation papers showed YTD, but when I printed out the last one last month it showed confirmed. 

View your "General Information" paperwork. Mine says: "Dining Request: Your Time 5:45-9:30 Confirmed."

Edited by Organized Chaos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Organized Chaos said:

Correction. I meant to say it shows on my "General Information" .pdf, which is what I said in post #8. I simply misspoke when I said boarding pass.

View your "General Information" paperwork. Mine says: "Dining Request: Your Time 5:45-9:30 Confirmed."

I just did check the general information.  It simply states Dining request: confirmed.  I am not worried, everything earlier said YTD.  I think this is the way they are doing things now. 

10 minutes ago, LittleYiaYia said:

I just did check the general information.  It simply states Dining request: confirmed.  I am not worried, everything earlier said YTD.  I think this is the way they are doing things now. 

That's odd. I checked again and ours still lists YTD specifically. For both cabins.

uc?export=download&id=1O4aP6CEkB_kmcrhkt