Tendering at St Lucia and St Kitts

rachiem

Hi, we have a non NCL activity booked for this port. Pick up is an hour after we "dock"...dock at 8am, pick up stats 9am

My understanding is that it could be a tender? When do we find this out in case we need to book an early tender?

Also is St Kitts a tender port too as we have the same scenario there...11am dock for a 12pm pick up.

Edited by rachiem

What dates are you in St. Lucia and St. Kitts? Almost always, there is space for the ships to dock rather than tender.  Even with docking, it can take 15-30 minutes for the ship to clear immigration.  If your pick up time in 60 minutes after your original docking time, you should be safe. Your tour operator should be outside and would know when guests start getting off the ship.

1 minute ago, debshomespun said:

What dates are you in St. Lucia and St. Kitts? Almost always, there is space for the ships to dock rather than tender.  Even with docking, it can take 15-30 minutes for the ship to clear immigration.  If your pick up time in 60 minutes after your original docking time, you should be safe. Your tour operator should be outside and would know when guests start getting off the ship.

I’ve checked on the Port Schedule for both ports. St Lucia shows just our ship and St Kitts shows our ship plus P&O Britannia. 
I’m not sure if these are 100%, I checked them on Crew Center?

6 minutes ago, Paul Bogle said:

Basseterre St. Kitts has a new pier that opened last year. Three ships can dock at once. You should not have to tender in either port.

That’s reassuring, thank you!