Century Staterooms 4125 ~ 4120

wovenwonder

These rooms are category #8. I read on an older post that these particular two rooms are "L" shaped. In the picture I seen it was just a parent/child in the room and the beds were apart and in an "L" shape. On the picture it looked like if the beds were together it might block the entrance door. Is there adequate space in these rooms to put the bed together as in other traditional ocean view rooms? Are there any upper berths in these rooms? [are these rooms double, triple, quad?] Is there room for a rollaway or crib for a toddler?

Thanks in advance! :)

• 8 months later...

I and my 11 yo stayed in 4125 in 2003.

If nothing has changed I loved this configuration much better than higher categories.

It has small corridor with closet.. then 1 of the beds is situated as continuation of the corridor, another one is along the window.

These aren't very good pictures, but you'll probably understand configuration. Click on them to enlarge.

87891086qgtosI_th.jpg

There is a bed along the wall with a window. Then night stand. At the end of the room there is a door to a bathroom.

87891443LHlvAw_th.jpg

Near the other wall there are more drawers, and TV.

L configuration gives you more free space.

Yours are the picture's I had previously seen. So, I guess the beds cannot be pushed together and DH and I will be sleeping in seperate beds - is that correct? We may switch to an inside room and let my daughter and children have this room.

Will you have children traveling with you in April? We will have a couple different ages of kids.

Beds definitely can be pushed together. When we first entered the room they where pushed together.

The one that is next to the window (where my son's sitting) was at the same position, another one was pushed next to it.

Yours are the picture's I had previously seen. So, I guess the beds cannot be pushed together and DH and I will be sleeping in seperate beds - is that correct? We may switch to an inside room and let my daughter and children have this room.

Will you have children traveling with you in April? We will have a couple different ages of kids.

Well, our son will be with us. He will be 15 at that time... What about yours?

From our experience we don't see Mike after the first 5 minutes.. He goes to the kids (now teens) club and makes friends right away. Good thing he comes back when it's time to disembark. :D ( I am joking , he calls us every 2 - 3 hours)

My son will be 18.

I will have my niece and nephew in the teen club - Emily will be 15 and Avery 13. This will be their first cruise. If you think your son would be interested in emailing ahead of time with Emily [since they are the same age] let me know and I'll get her email address. Since he has been on the Century before maybe he can tell her all about it! Or ofcourse he could talk with Avery too. Avery is very big into online video games so I imagine he does email too.

My son will be 18.

I will have my niece and nephew in the teen club - Emily will be 15 and Avery 13. This will be their first cruise. If you think your son would be interested in emailing ahead of time with Emily [since they are the same age] let me know and I'll get her email address. Since he has been on the Century before maybe he can tell her all about it! Or ofcourse he could talk with Avery too. Avery is very big into online video games so I imagine he does email too.

He was a bit "shy" but here his e-mail menakermike@yahoo.com :)

He is very into online video games, unfortunately we have to limit it to none during school week (even weekends) because of school.

Archived