Can you check drink package price before booking?

1 hour ago, jakeil7 said:

I don’t think so (and keep in mind that it changes with time). However, you could ask on the roll call for the sailing. Assuming you are not looking at a trip in the far future. 

yeah, that is what i figured and I did ask the roll call, thanks!

1 hour ago, proggieus said:

all that will tell you is what its selling for that particular day- by the time you actually book the cruise and log into cruise planner it will likely be different.

I know and I am ready to book the cruise and drink package now as long as together the price makes sense. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Christinampl said:

Hi, is there a way to check the price of the deluxe drink package for a particular sailing prior to booking?

Even if you did check, it changes weekly and sometimes a few times a week.  Just assume $55 a day per person, and it could be a little more or less

4 hours ago, Joseph2017China said:

Even if you did check, it changes weekly and sometimes a few times a week.  Just assume $55 a day per person, and it could be a little more or less

...Unless its a sailing that goes to CocoCay - then assume $65 👍

• Like 1

I've been babysitting mine and watching the prices for about 3 months.

We sail on Symphony the last week of Jan and currently it is $61 per person/per day plus grats. I agree with @JasonMason, plan on about $65, but I've seen it up as high as 80-something, and I managed to snag $57 in early Nov. I was hoping it'd go a little lower for Black Friday, but the lowest I've seen was the $57.

We are going to CocoCay.

17 minutes ago, Blitzburggirl said:

I've been babysitting mine and watching the prices for about 3 months.

We sail on Symphony the last week of Jan and currently it is $61 per person/per day plus grats. I agree with @JasonMason, plan on about $65, but I've seen it up as high as 80-something, and I managed to snag $57 in early Nov. I was hoping it'd go a little lower for Black Friday, but the lowest I've seen was the $57.

We are going to CocoCay.

if the price drops, just cancel the package and repurchase it.  no penalties involved.

• Like 1