Miami Airport Hotels/Motels

momofmeg

Guys we have decided we will fly down a day early before our cruise. Do any of you know of some hotels/motels close to the Miami airport that we could get for less then $100 a night? Now we still want it to be decent-but Days Inn or similiar would be okay- we just want a decent bed-not worried about luxury.

Guys we have decided we will fly down a day early before our cruise. Do any of you know of some hotels/motels close to the Miami airport that we could get for less then $100 a night? Now we still want it to be decent-but Days Inn or similiar would be okay- we just want a decent bed-not worried about luxury.

If you search on the hotels board you will find TrentS has a list of hotels/motels in Miami..

The cheapest I have seen is the Holiday Inn Port of Miami.. but that is not under 100...

Unless you try pricline.. seems alot of people hit for the Hyatt and such .. but that is depending when you are travelling.

Happy Crusin:)

If you search on the hotels board you will find TrentS has a list of hotels/motels in Miami..

The cheapest I have seen is the Holiday Inn Port of Miami.. but that is not under 100...

Unless you try pricline.. seems alot of people hit for the Hyatt and such .. but that is depending when you are travelling.

Happy Crusin:)

Yep that is what I figured. I already told hubby he should try priceline.com or hotels.com.

do any of you know if there is a Marriot/Fairfield Inn at the Miami airport area? those are usually decent.

We will get in around 1a.m. so we will only be at the hotel/motel just long enough to sleep-so I could care less about restuarants, pools etc.-just want a decent bed. Not interested in paying the bucks for Hyatt-why would I when I am only going to be there 9 hours at the most.

We thought about the Hampton Inn at the airport-that runs around $120. Is that decent?

Yep that is what I figured. I already told hubby he should try priceline.com or hotels.com.

do any of you know if there is a Marriot/Fairfield Inn at the Miami airport area? those are usually decent.

We will get in around 1a.m. so we will only be at the hotel/motel just long enough to sleep-so I could care less about restuarants, pools etc.-just want a decent bed. Not interested in paying the bucks for Hyatt-why would I when I am only going to be there 9 hours at the most.

We thought about the Hampton Inn at the airport-that runs around $120. Is that decent?

Found this thread for a hotel near the airport good reviews under 100..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=290078

What are your dates? Hotels in South Florida are fluctuating to much right now that the disparity between off season rates and season rates are as much as $400 for the same room.

This coming Fri. -originally we were flying in Sat. morning but hubby changed it to fri. night-we are cutting it close I know-I guess we may be spending the night in the airport. That Baymount Inn was full -no rooms.

Hubby did find a room I forget what hotel that was close to the cruise port-It was $150 a night but at this point we can't be too picky or we WILL be spending the night in the airport.

I have told hubby several times to check out priceline and hotels.com-we have used both and saved major bucks-the problem is we need 3 rooms for our group.

I'm not sure what eveyone is looking for in a hotel, but the Holiday Inn Accross from Bayside was a good location for a pre stay....just steps away from Bayside. 5 minute ride to pier.......rates change depending the dates......holidays higher. We stayed there New Years Eve...it was 129.......stayed there in May and it was 79.

Danny

Archived