Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse

simplynewt

Has anyone had the opportunity to dine here? I was thinking about booking a reservation but would like to get some feedback before I do. The Menu looks real good and I am sure the food is great but would like to hear from some experienced dinners. Is there a dress code? What would be a good time to make the reservation for? Can I bring a "Corked" bottle of wine with us when we go or should I just get one there? 

Thanks for your input. 

57 minutes ago, simplynewt said:

Has anyone had the opportunity to dine here? I was thinking about booking a reservation but would like to get some feedback before I do. The Menu looks real good and I am sure the food is great but would like to hear from some experienced dinners. Is there a dress code? What would be a good time to make the reservation for? Can I bring a "Corked" bottle of wine with us when we go or should I just get one there? 

Thanks for your input. 

We booked for the 2nd night of our cruise and it will also be our first time as well. The food looks great and to be honest the price is excellent for a steakhouse. The only thing, it's not a regular reservation. I had to prepay the $38 x 2. Like I said, I have paid more for a steak with no appetizers, sides, or dessert. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, simplynewt said:

Thanks for your input. 

We had dinner in Fahrenheit 555 on the Breeze about one month ago.  Even though we have dined in the steakhouse on quite a few cruises, I must say this was by far the best meal we have had.  It is definitely worth the money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ibarrio said:

We booked for the 2nd night of our cruise and it will also be our first time as well. The food looks great and to be honest the price is excellent for a steakhouse. The only thing, it's not a regular reservation. I had to prepay the $38 x 2. Like I said, I have paid more for a steak with no appetizers, sides, or dessert. 

I just booked a reservation for the 2nd night as well. Thats after seeing some reviews on the place which all were good. Also heard of them giving you either a free bottle of wine or 50% off a premium bottle of wine when you go to eat. Think I will be getting the discount as I heard the free wine is barely better then Barefoot. I also chose the 7pm time  hoping the main crowd dies down by then. 

The do offer a free bottle of mediocre wine or 1/2 off any bottle on the first night and sometimes Elegant night.  Since we have Cheers we drink glasses of wine which are included. The dress code is resort casual, for a guy golf or Hawaiian shirt and a pair of slacks, no shorts or T's

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, coevan said:

The do offer a free bottle of mediocre wine or 1/2 off any bottle on the first night and sometimes Elegant night.  Since we have Cheers we drink glasses of wine which are included. The dress code is resort casual, for a guy golf or Hawaiian shirt and a pair of slacks, no shorts or T's

So wearing a suit would be over doing it? How about the wife?

10 hours ago, simplynewt said:

....wearing a suit would be over doing it? How about the wife?

No one will tell you to take off your suit jacket and tie.  Your wife could arrive in formal dress and the staff and management would not object....but I am sure it will turn the heads of other women dining that evening.  Fine dining and being dressed for the occasion is my idea of a perfect evening.  Bon Appétit!

• Thanks 1

Steakhouse is great, a nice night out. As far as wine goes, if you bring your favorite wine opened or not they will most likely charge you $10 corkage fee(ridiculous) I wasn't charge once. What I do is open the bottle in my cabin and bring a glass with me to the steakhouse or MDR.   Dress code. I look at it this way. How to dress when you're taking your spouse or family to a nice restaurant? No one said a tux or suit (done both) but dress appropriately. I think you dress more casual when going to Micky Ds, Whataburger or Krysals. What ever you do have a great night and cruise. Your going to enjoy the steak house. Cheers.