latest bar menu-euro

brian1

Hi,just booked our 1st MSC Med cruise which includes easy package.Could somebody post an up to date menu to see if we have to upgrade or not.We drink vodka and diet coke,rose and white wine,not all at once,lol.TIA.

I think you will find it is house red or white not sure if they have a house rose and house brand shorts.

So if your not fussy about premium  brands you should be  fine.

We have just booked our first with MSC

But talked our travel agent into upgrading our easy package to a premium package.

Hi,

I'd be interested in seeing a menu as well.  We (7 of us) are on Magnifica July 3rd from Venice.  We too have the easy drink package.  Any feedback from anyone who has sailed with that would be great.

Thanks

Hi,noticed the vodka is on the 6 euro limit.Is the splash of diet coke free or will I have to line up again for a glass of coke to put on the side.Can I buy a bottle of coke outside the package which would work out a lot cheaper than upgrading.I will be honest,this seems an absolute pants scenario.Cheers,Brian.

Edited by brian1

On 1/15/2020 at 5:22 AM, brian1 said:

OK,I'll simplify my question.Can I buy a bottle of diet coke outside of the package?Marella have a supplement system to cover this problem.

I've not yet had a drink package on MSC but everything I read makes me thing that it will be no issue to order two things at once.  I dont know if they have fountain drinks and would give you a glass or a full bottle of coke on the side.  Kinda surprised a Vodka and Coke isnt just included, Rum and Coke is.

• Thanks 1