BOGO Deluxe Drink Package

I saw the sale disappear overnight with no warning.  I was buying eight packages for us and the three kids/couples.  I was spreading out the hit to my credit card by buying two a month.  Luckily I got all but the last two before the sale went away.  If you see it and you think it's a good deal then buy it.  

Buy now and cancel and buy again later if the price drops.  That is what we did with our June Liberty cruise when they black Friday prices came out.  Got it for $48 a day then.  It has fluctuated between $51-$55 the rest of the time.  Two years ago we got it for $41 (I think), but I am not expecting this one to drop below $48 but I check almost every day just in case.  

A lot of ships this year have offered an on board BOGO on day one only.  That wasn't always the case. 

On board rates are often $62 - $85 and that can change based on sales trends.  If few people are buying the package they might offer it at a lower, if it has sold well they might not even offer a BOGO on board.  Once on board you'll have to accept whatever is offered.

Consequently the general wisdom is to book it beforehand at whatever price you can live with then watch for price drops and refund/repurchase if it drops before sailing.

Unlike some cruise lines Royal the beverage package is not a fixed price.