Stingray excursion at the pier

Love.NCL

Hi there,

The last time we were in grand cayman (4 years ago) we booked the stingray excursion online before we arrived only to find out it was cancelled when we got there due to choppy water. I don't want to book ahead of time and wondering if anyone recently bought the excursion at the pier and how much you paid?

Thank you,

Majority of tour operators refund you if they have to cancel due to weather. I alway prefer to prebook to make sure I am with a reputable operator and have an idea of what I'll be getting. I'm sure there will be something available tho at the pier. But jet skiing might not be.. that's always the best going out there! 🙂

14 hours ago, Ellusionz said:

Majority of tour operators refund you if they have to cancel due to weather. I alway prefer to prebook to make sure I am with a reputable operator and have an idea of what I'll be getting. I'm sure there will be something available tho at the pier. But jet skiing might not be.. that's always the best going out there! 🙂

Thanks for your reply.

I did see an excursion with jet skiing/stingrays but unfortunately we have 2 little ones so that's not an option. 

I was in Grand Cayman last week. Stingray excursions were canceled because of rough water, but there were several vendors using the stingray/snorkeling excursion signs. Price listed on the sign for stingrays plus 2 snorkeling stops was $40pp

On 1/16/2020 at 3:38 PM, jafbak said:

I was in Grand Cayman last week. Stingray excursions were canceled because of rough water, but there were several vendors using the stingray/snorkeling excursion signs. Price listed on the sign for stingrays plus 2 snorkeling stops was $40pp

Thank you!