?? About the RCCL KSC Shuttle excursion

cured

Does anyone know if the Kennedy Space Center Shuttle excursion from Port Canaveral includes tickets into KSC?  Reading the explanation it does not say it does however it does not say it excludes the tickets.

The plain shuttle is $83.99 pp

A tour of KSC is $89.99, so since the prices are similar, I assume tickets are included in the shuttle only excursion. But knowing RCCL, they could be charging the same for a tour with tickets as just a bus ride over.  

I have called customer service and they were unsure.

I want to Uber over but husband is leery of missing the ship. Last time we were in Port Canaveral, we ubered over for $65 for our party of 6 + tickets. But if the shuttle includes tickets, using RCCL would be more palatable, not much, but I could be convinced to give in.

If not included, I guess we could just do the tour 😎  

(moderators, my apologies if this is not the right forum for excursion questions)

Edited by cured

General admission ranges from $50 to $57 for the space center.  In our cruise planner, they list the shuttle you reference, and a separate guided tour that is about $10 more.

The description for the shuttle one indicates you are exploring the center on your own.  The way I read it, it would include the general admission, and you explore on your own and meet your shuttle at the appointed hour for return to the ship.

Agree that price for a bus ride only seems very high, especially when they are offering a shopping shuttle to Orlando and back for much less.

4 minutes ago, Kriazerie said:

I just came off Anthem and took the KSC shuttle excursion. The price includes the transportation to and from the center, as well as the entry ticket. 

Thank you, I was hoping someone had first hand experience!

Thanks, I was looking at this for my cruise in less than 2 weeks.  And it is about $75, and that seemed high for a shuttle

But if it includes admission, it makes sense, and I will book it.