On Encore what parties and days

lilkrz

Doing the Encore in May trying to plan shows and trying not to book them the nights they  have deck parties.

I know they have Glow, 70's 80's 90's what ones does the Encore do.  

Can anyone who sailed on the Encore tell me what nights on a 7 night did they do the deck parties and what they were.

6 minutes ago, lilkrz said:

Doing the Encore in May trying to plan shows and trying not to book them the nights they  have deck parties.

Can anyone who sailed on the Encore tell me what nights on a 7 night did they do the deck parties and what they were.

In May, the Encore will be sailing an itinerary that it has never sailed before (the Encore is sailing the Eastern Caribbean until the end of April). So, there is no historical data to answer your question.

Wednesday, the first night you are in port, is usually slow on the ship since many people catch the ferry over to Hamilton for the Harbor Nights street fair. 

If you book the early shows, they will be over by the time the deck parties start. 

Edited by BirdTravels

3 hours ago, lilkrz said:

Although you're on a different itinerary in May so things will likely change around, to give you an idea, the current 3 port Eastern Caribbean itinerary has 3 Deck Parties... 80's, Glow and Ocean Fest... they were on Monday, Thursday and Friday nights on the Thanksgiving sailing and they started at 10.30pm. They clashed with Choir of Man and Kinky Boots, so if you want to do both in one night you would need to go to the early shows. 

42 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Pool Deck Activities on E Caribbean  

Sunday Movie
Monday 10:30  Awesome 80’s Party

Tuesday Movie

Wednesday Movie

Thursday 10:30:Glow Party

Friday 10:30 Ocean Music Fest

Saturday Movie

What is the Ocean Music Fest like?  Been on many NCL cruises but never heard of this one.