Cancellation Rights

Hi, 

I'm hearing about the Discovery 1 missing ports because of engine failure and passengers being offered £250 compensation. 

I'm booked to cruise the med in late June on D1 and I'm a bit worried so thinking of cancelling. I know I would lose 30% deposit but, was wondering if anyone knew if I'm within right for full refund as I don't trust the ship's reliability. Unless I've been told a bum steer.

Thx

Edited by Family Geezer

39 minutes ago, Family Geezer said:

Hi, 

I'm hearing about the Discovery 1 missing ports because of engine failure and passengers being offered £250 compensation. 

I'm booked to cruise the med in late June on D1 and I'm a bit worried so thinking of cancelling. I know I would lose 30% deposit but, was wondering if anyone knew if I'm within right for full refund as I don't trust the ship's reliability. Unless I've been told a bum steer.

Thx

Dont think id be worrying about problems in five months time ,dont think you would get very far with a full refund just because the ship has a problem at the moment.

When Discovery returns to the Med she is going in for repairs. We get on in Dubai for the repositioning to Palma and are not at all worried If you look at the posts from cruisers on her at the moment she is travelling at around 18knts which is a good speed