P&O - My Account

UncleZen

Is their website really as bad as it looks?

Using Chrome, I go to My Account and enter email address & password and it reports: "Missing required parameter

Using Edge (like, who the hell uses edge) and it works fine.

Yet (with edge) if I select "keep me logged in" it doesnt keep me logged in.

Then when I click on "My Cruises" it reports: We are unable to show you any cruise information at this time..This might be because you have not yet entered a valid URN (unique reference number).

Now, it would be a good idea if it told you where you could enter such a number, but we have to work that out for ourselves.

Now, IIRC, this worked once upon a time, when I booked and ISTR that could see my cruise itinerary. But now, no longer.

What an utter piece of ....

• Like 1

Ah, so I have now re-looked  at this and I must congratulate P&O on the user journey on their website (I'm being sarcastic here 🤨)

So, on the homepage there is a link at the top called "login" further along, to the right, there is another link called "My Details" and on the far right there is another link called "Already Booked?"

If I login via the "login" link, I get - ??? - I don't know, maybe thats a way to book a cruise, but its not obvious

If I login via the "My Details" link, I get - some details of me, and a tab called "My Cruises" that requests a URN. This area is also known as "My Account"

If I login via the "Already Booked?" link, I have to enter a booking ref, firstname, surname and DoB and lo-and-behold, there is my cruise information. This is the "Booking Summary" page.

I've not yet found the "Cruise Personaliser" page. Life too short to go looking for it.

@jeanlyonThanks for the pointers.

27 minutes ago, UncleZen said:

Ah, so I have now re-looked  at this and I must congratulate P&O on the user journey on their website (I'm being sarcastic here 🤨)

So, on the homepage there is a link at the top called "login" further along, to the right, there is another link called "My Details" and on the far right there is another link called "Already Booked?"

If I login via the "login" link, I get - ??? - I don't know, maybe thats a way to book a cruise, but its not obvious

If I login via the "My Details" link, I get - some details of me, and a tab called "My Cruises" that requests a URN. This area is also known as "My Account"

If I login via the "Already Booked?" link, I have to enter a booking ref, firstname, surname and DoB and lo-and-behold, there is my cruise information. This is the "Booking Summary" page.

I've not yet found the "Cruise Personaliser" page. Life too short to go looking for it.

@jeanlyonThanks for the pointers.

I believe the CP lies hidden under "Personal details", but I could equally be wrong.

57 minutes ago, UncleZen said:

The 'Already Booked' link takes you to the 'My P&O Cruises' portal, as you note above.  This is the new and improved (???) version of the 'Cruise Personaliser' page.