Corsages??

AKathy

My family will be sailing a week from today on the Jewel of the Seas. My Mother will be with us and will celebrate her 79th birthday while on board. My father, who unfortunately won't be able to go for heath reasons wants for her to have a corsage on her birthday. I looked at the floral offerings under Gifts and Gear and couldn't find one. Does anyone know if I'll be able to get one for her once onboard? Thanks for any help :)

Yes, there is a florist cart somewhere (never been on the Jewel; check my signature), probably near the Purser's Desk and/or Explorations Desk. They have all sorts of flowers, from single roses to big bouquets and arrangements. I'm sure that they can provide a corsage.

Yes the Jewel otS has a floral cart. It´s located in the Centrum area on Deck 5 just opposite the stairways. It´s usually open during dinner times like from 05:30pm - 09:00pm (times can vary of course). Actual place and time is in the daily compass.

For an arrangement you might want to check a few days ahead (assuming that the birthday is not the first day of the cruise).

Archived