Tampa streetcar to port?

cspryor

Hello experts!

It is my first time cruising out of Tampa next week. We are staying at the Marriott Water Street, which looks like it is very close to a streetcar station. We are leaving on Monday morning (Feb. 3rd) and sailing on RCCL Brilliance of the Seas, which leaves from Terminal 3 at the port.

I thought this would be a neat and economical way to get to the Port, but wondering if it is actually possible!

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, cspryor said:

Hello experts!

It is my first time cruising out of Tampa next week. We are staying at the Marriott Water Street, which looks like it is very close to a streetcar station. We are leaving on Monday morning (Feb. 3rd) and sailing on RCCL Brilliance of the Seas, which leaves from Terminal 3 at the port.

I thought this would be a neat and economical way to get to the Port, but wondering if it is actually possible!

Thanks in advance!

The streetcar station is right across the street.  I've been on that streetcar but I am not certain if there's a stop at the port.  If there is, you can get on and take it but check that out first.  You can probably get the schedule and stops from the Marriott.  We always stay at the Marriott, great place to stay before a cruise. We take our car and drive to the port from the hotel.  There are tons of cabs there so that's what I would do if I didn't have a car.  Do not even think of walking.  There's a lot of construction going on and some roads may not have side walks. Not safe and too long a walk.