cruising from Southampton

rjm11

Can anyone shed some light on the embarkation process at Southampton?  Issues with long lines?  Is there a suite/haven check in area? Is there a window of time you would recommend arriving by?  I think we are aiming for around 12:30 or 1:00....

One question that might help get an answer.  Which terminal are you embarking at?

There are four separate cruise terminals strung along about two miles of the waterfront. From west to east these are the Mayflower, City, Ocean and Queen Elizabeth terminals

I can't say that there is anything particularly notable about the process at Southampton. Lines have never been noticeably different from anywhere else.

I'm sure they have a suite/haven check in area (it isn't something I look for), but there is absolutely no reason why they wouldn't. They certainly had a latitudes waiting area, so I'd be amazed if they didn't have something for suites.

The only thing you really need to knows that there are four different terminals, which are quite some distance apart. Some are easy to walk to from the city and others require transport. Make sure you know which one to go to.

Other than that, it's just another embarkation port. Nothing special.

Edited by KeithJenner