Not cruise related - but looking for Ireland advice

Having been to Ireland on 5 different trips, I have experienced the long drives to see various sites. I kept thinking I wouldn’t return, so have done a number of circular routes.

My advice is to make a list of your must sees. Then plan a circular route to see them. Cut out the things that would be nice to see, but are not must sees.

If Titanic Museum is a must see, go to Belfast, but maybe skip going farther up north. Choose 1 or 2 from Cliffs of Mohr, Killarney, and Blarney.

Hopefully,  you will return to Ireland again some year, but if not, you will have seen what was most important to you.

Happy Travels!

23 hours ago, MSPCUBS said:

Having been to Ireland on 5 different trips, I have experienced the long drives to see various sites. I kept thinking I wouldn’t return, so have done a number of circular routes.

My advice is to make a list of your must sees. Then plan a circular route to see them. Cut out the things that would be nice to see, but are not must sees.

If Titanic Museum is a must see, go to Belfast, but maybe skip going farther up north. Choose 1 or 2 from Cliffs of Mohr, Killarney, and Blarney.

Hopefully,  you will return to Ireland again some year, but if not, you will have seen what was most important to you.

Happy Travels!

Yep! That's what we're trying to do for sure. We already know that the things on the north coast, and the west coast, are really high on the list. I have to say, my biggest problem is talking with my 2 friends who are FROM Ireland. They'll be like, "Oh, and this is great, and try to see this, and maybe this!" LOL! They're just trying to give ideas. Our problem is having too many ideas, not enough time! And yes, maybe again in the future. I mean, we didn't think we'd be back to the UK this soon again, we were just there 3 years ago. I thought we'd get to Germany instead, but that's still on the list for sure. But that trip will need way more time!