Question on Formal Night

Negril60

I’m sorry if this has been asked before. I’ve looked  and can’t find  an answer. We are sailing The Grand , Sat to Sat , Southbound Alaska. Sunday ,Monday and Friday are Sea days . What days will formal be?  We are wanting to book the Crown grill on the dressier evening .Thanks in advance. Carolyn

There will be two formal nights.  Most likely the first one will be Sunday but Monday is a possibility.  The second formal night will be after leaving a port early perhaps Thursday.  They will not have a formal night on the last night of the cruise since most will have already packed to leave the ship the next day.  

Formal night is anything but formal with a minimum for men being pants and button shirt (aka dress shirt).  Women can wear about anything with bling on it and call it formal (maitre'd told me that years ago).   You may want to reconsider your choices.  Generally the better meal is on the second formal night (lobster etc).