Excursion Pricing via Carnival?

ddmaxed99

If you log onto Carnival's website and register there it will show you your cruise (I don't know when you are going) and then it gives you prices and options to book shore exursions online before going- we are going on the Valor in March and were scheduled to go to Cozumel and it has been changed to Costa Maya instead due to Hurricane Wilma- I don't know about the Legend or if you are sailing later this year and things might be back to normal-

To ask another question about excursions, I booked one for ST. Thomas and found it is due to leave the same time the ship is due to arrive. Since I booked through Carnival, I imagine they take this into consideration but does anyone know for sure?:confused:

Thanks!

To ask another question about excursions, I booked one for ST. Thomas and found it is due to leave the same time the ship is due to arrive. Since I booked through Carnival, I imagine they take this into consideration but does anyone know for sure?:confused:

Thanks!

If you booked with Carnival, you will be ok, they will issue you a ticket with the correct times.

Archived