Excursions Missing

RumpunchGirl

I just logged into Carnivals site to check on the shore excursions that are available and all of them are missing! The cruise isn't until next January and they had only listed 25 options but now none are there.  Is this common or just a computer glitch?

7 minutes ago, RumpunchGirl said:

I just logged into Carnivals site to check on the shore excursions that are available and all of them are missing! The cruise isn't until next January and they had only listed 25 options but now none are there.  Is this common or just a computer glitch?

I came here specifically to ask this question!  Hopefully someone has an answer.  

I called Carnival about it this morning, and the rep told me that she was able to see all the excursions on her end and she had no knowledge of the website being down or glitchy.  

1 minute ago, dlphn501 said:

I called Carnival about it this morning, and the rep told me that she was able to see all the excursions on her end and she had no knowledge of the website being down or glitchy.  

It's been nothing but glitchy for months now so that should be of no surprise to the rep. Clearly, they just don't want to say that!

• Thanks 1

I came here to post about this, too. I'm assuming it's site maintenance or a glitch. Considering the issues they've been having with the website in the last month, my money is on a glitch.

We need one more FTTF and I've been checking relentlessly as our cruise fast approaches. They're not helping matters. 😠

I normally use Firefox. I tried it on Firefox for iPhone and desktop, no excursions there. Also tried Safari on iPhone, not there either, so I just gave up. But I just tried Edge and Chrome and they do show up in those two. Well, except for FTTF. Even though it's sold out, it should still appear, but it doesn't. But it's done that to me before.

Just tried on Firefox and they weren't there, but I logged out and back in again, now they're back. All but FTTF.

Edited by Organized Chaos

2 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

I normally use Firefox. I tried it on Firefox for iPhone and desktop, no excursions there. Also tried Safari on iPhone, not there either, so I just gave up. But I just tried Edge and Chrome and they do show up in those two. Well, except for FTTF. Even though it's sold out, it should still appear, but it doesn't. But it's done that to me before.

Yes, this exactly!  FTTF was showing up as "sold out" for a week, up to and including late last night.  Now it's just gone!

1 minute ago, dlphn501 said:

Yes, this exactly!  FTTF was showing up as "sold out" for a week, up to and including late last night.  Now it's just gone!

I've had it happen to me a time or two in the past. At first, I was hoping it meant they were adding some more, but when they came back, they were still sold out. 😞

3 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

I came here to post about this, too. I'm assuming it's site maintenance or a glitch. Considering the issues they've been having with the website in the last month, my money is on a glitch.

We need one more FTTF and I've been checking relentlessly as our cruise fast approaches. They're not helping matters. 😠

I think I can do this in my sleep by now

FTTF still doesn't appear as sold out like it always has. I guess that's their new normal...since it's sold out, it doesn't appear at all. I liked it better when it showed up as sold out because at least then I knew I was seeing it. Now that it doesn't show up, I feel like it could be hiding among the several pages of other excursions. I do filter the results according to day 1 excursions, and also sort them by price high to low just to make sure I'm not missing it.