Condado Plaza Hilton next week? Pre cruise stay

jled

I have a room booked next week for the Condado Plaza Hilton.. I've been to San Juan many times and just want one night pre cruise to relax and hang on the beach. I'm flying in Friday night and my cruise is on Saturday. Just my husband me.. I was just reading the reviews again on Tripadvisor and getting really apprehensive... The room is in $365.and states there is no additional resort fee.. That is total including breakfast and taxes and there is an Amex offer for $60 cash.. back. Has anyone stayed there recently and also any other suggestions for the one night.. Not any more expensive than that... So expensive for the one night! Thanks in advance 

17 hours ago, jled said:

I have a room booked next week for the Condado Plaza Hilton.. I've been to San Juan many times and just want one night pre cruise to relax and hang on the beach. I'm flying in Friday night and my cruise is on Saturday. Just my husband me.. I was just reading the reviews again on Tripadvisor and getting really apprehensive... The room is in $365.and states there is no additional resort fee.. That is total including breakfast and taxes and there is an Amex offer for $60 cash.. back. Has anyone stayed there recently and also any other suggestions for the one night.. Not any more expensive than that... So expensive for the one night! Thanks in advance 

Consider

Milano

CasaBlanca

Simple, good, clean.

Central to OSJ, close to the pier, bars, restaurants and a large CVS

My wife and I stayed at the Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites in Condado just over the bridge from Old San Juan. It is a few miles away from the pier so you will need to get an uber or taxi, but the nightlife and restaurants are excellent. The hotel is just a block away from the beach and on the main drag (Ashford Ave). We stayed in the north tower on the 14th floor in a suite that was very large with a great ocean view. It also had a outside deck that we spent a lot of time on just people watching. They also had bicycles that you can take out for two hours at a time complementary to all guests. First come first served. I call Henry, the General directly and he hooked us up with a sweet room for well below the cheapest price that I could find. The hotel had a free continental breakfast which was a bonus.  I hope this helps!