Sky Princess Questions

lynn2002

4 minutes ago, lynn2002 said:

Looking to book a 16 night Sky Princess cruise over Christmas/New Year.

What dining room do any time diners eat in?

Are all inside cabins the same size.  If not which floor or area or the bigger ones.

Anytime:

• Soleil:  5:00-9:00
  • Estrella:  7:15-9:30

We prefer the cabin configuration of the sideways interior cabins (parallel to hallway)...slightly larger with a better set up & midship for less motion for my wife.

Thank you.  There are very few cabins that I can select from (no more than half a dozen) and the others are allocated by Princess but within the area, or similar.  I think I will go for mid-ship as well. 

Can you choose which dining room you eat in or eat in different ones on different days or is one dining room allocated to you for the whole of the cruise? 

11 minutes ago, lynn2002 said:

Thank you.  There are very few cabins that I can select from (no more than half a dozen) and the others are allocated by Princess but within the area, or similar.  I think I will go for mid-ship as well. 

Can you choose which dining room you eat in or eat in different ones on different days or is one dining room allocated to you for the whole of the cruise? 

You can eat in either one. We found Soleil to be superior to Estrella which was a little chaotic.  That was a month ago.

47 minutes ago, lynn2002 said:

We enjoyed our midship C411 sideways interior cabin for 28 days on the Sky in November...very quiet location & less motion than other locations when the ship was rocking & rolling.

When booking the IA category of cabins on other cruises (Royal/Regal) we received reasonably priced upsell offers to a balcony.  Apparently IA is a popular category for interior cabins but didn’t receive an upsell offer on the Sky’s popular Med/TA cruise,

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/29/2020 at 2:53 PM, lynn2002 said:

Looking to book a 16 night Sky Princess cruise over Christmas/New Year.

What dining room do any time diners eat in?

Are all inside cabins the same size.  If not which floor or area or the bigger ones.